By subscribing, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms.
- This service is available only to persons 18 years of age or older.
- No spamming, trolling or flooding.
- Spamming is posting commercial advertising or off-topic posts in a newsgroup, or substantially identical posts made to different newsgroups.
- Trolling includes such things as impostering other usenet users, or posting under multiple identities in order to defeat PLONK fliters of other users or to carry on conversations with yourself.
- Flooding is posting an excessive volume of posts in any group, or any significant quantity of posts which are clearly unwanted by the group due to their content, size, or even their encoding method).
- Don’t post anything that breaks the law of where you are, of where we are, or of where are servers are. If you break the law, we will do whatever the law says that we must.
- Unlimited accounts are for single-user, personal downloading of files that you interactively select for downloading. Violations include sharing your account, connecting from more than one computer at a time, sucking articles to feed another news-server, or nonselectively leeching newsgroups by downloading essentially all articles from one or more newsgroups.
- We will not release information about our customers to any third parties including law-enforcement and government agencies, without a court order.