An anonymous posting username has been generated
Please print out this page now.
This information will not be shown again, and it cannot be retrieved if lost.
Use of this server is subject to these terms.
Please note these important items regarding this server only:
While an unlogged posting server could be a potential source for abuse, this is avoided by putting restrictions on the server that make it useless for the most common forms of abuse. These are:
- This username is not linked to your regular user account, ip address, or to any other personal information.
- IP logging has been completely removed from the actual source code of the server software.
- X-trace header generation has also been removed from the source-code of the software. The only information that is created or retained by us, is that which appears in plain-text within the post header. The entire record of the post, is the post itself (as usenet was originally designed).
- In order to filter abuse, the randomly-generated username shown below appears in the NNTP-Posting-Host header. This means that all posts from this account can be linked to a single user, even though we dont know who that individual is. In other words, if you need to insulate one identity from another, you should generate a separate posting account for each.
- Posting is limited to 6 different groups in a single post, and within a 24-hour period. (eliminates most spam)
- The From: identity must remain consistent (avoids most types of trolling).
NNTP PORT: 119
SSL PORTS: 563 and 443 (requires accepting our secure, self-generated encryption certificate.)